best mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best mods

What are the best paid and free mods I should immediatly get after purchase?

It really is up to you. Depends on the community and what you think you need to grow your community.

Check out www.vbulletin.org. It's the official mod site for vBulletin.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Yeah thats good for free mods, but I haven't seen any paid mods like vbtrader and vbseo. Or, is there just a list of all mods for vbulletin that are paid?

Comment

All mods are on vb.org They do have some paid ones there.

Comment

unfortunatelly, vb.org doesnt support paid add-ons
          it is nice to have free add-ons, but you are probably opting vbulletin instead of phpBB because it is paid and thus better - reliable - updated

vbulletin as a company doesnt welcome paid add-ons, which is the biggest drawback for us, because they are not as flexible with add-ons and new feature request as you might want (3rd party add-ons would be cream on top of vbulletin if they do allow it).

I am not sure I can suggest paid-addons here since at vb.org I was penalized for this (although I just speaked for myself and do not represent any of paid ones... )

Comment

vBulletin 3.6.x includes most of the "addons" that people add to phpBB.

Yes it is a bummer that vBulletin.org does not provide a place for discussion of commercial add-ons. Here's their rules:

Commercial modification authors are not permitted to create threads regarding their own products or promote their products in any way, shape or form, or to encourage another user to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by kafi View Post
              vbulletin as a company doesnt welcome paid add-ons, which is the biggest drawback for us, because they are not as flexible with add-ons and new feature request as you might want (3rd party add-ons would be cream on top of vbulletin if they do allow it).

I am not sure I can suggest paid-addons here since at vb.org I was penalized for this (although I just speaked for myself and do not represent any of paid ones... )
              Jelsoft as a company doesn't really care about paid mods but at the same time isn't going to allow them free advertising. vBulletin.org was created as a Member-Helping-Member site where people can get free add-ons to the software. That is what it remains. It has nothing to do with any sort of Bias.

There is a thread going on now in the Chit Chat forum about programs that Integrate with vBulletin, both free and paid.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237823
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X