Chinese Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Support

I need to set up a bulletin system with the Chinese Language interface. I will be managing and setting up vBulletin and want to use the English interface. Can I do the following?

Purchase the English version.
    Download and install the Simplified Chinese Language Pack.
    Set the default language to Chinese (for the users).
    When I need to configure vBulletin, change the language interface to English.
    Allow the Moderators to choose either Chinese or English interface.

Thank you.

You can do everything you have mentioned... It would require a lot of work though..!

Comment

As Asvin says I believe all of this is possible

Comment

Yes, you can do this

There are many sites that offer multiple languages to their users. For example, at my own site www.worldnewszone.com you can find a language chooser at the bottom of the page which changes the vBulletin text (not user input text) to different languages. This allows different users to select their own language for the vBulletin text. You can also set a default language to be used by guests and users who have not set a preference.

Comment

It's not a lot of work to set it up at all. In fact, after you purchase a license, open a ticket for me (feel free to cite my name in the title of the ticket), and I can help you every single step of the way in setting it up. It's only approximately 6 steps ontop of standard install procedures
          Best Regards,
          Andy Huang

Comment

Thank you for the responses. It's good to know there's support from the users and vBulletin. This looks like a very powerful and flexible system.

Comment

Yes it it, and I believe Vbulletin is the best product released by any Enterprise!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X