X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeRocks
    replied
    Originally posted by dg0896 View Post
    I feel that is prejudice. I am American and use vBulletin even though it is based in the UK, who cares what country it is based in?
    No one, I just wanted to know because I didn't recognise the company initials (LTD), what country they operated in. I am not prejudice against Americans, I'm just glad to see other countrys' software is doing well. Is that a crime?

Leave a comment:

• dg0896
    replied
    I feel that is prejudice. I am American and use vBulletin even though it is based in the UK, who cares what country it is based in?

Leave a comment:

• MikeRocks
    replied
    Originally posted by whitetigergrowl View Post
    Why does it even matter? Is it a hometown pride sort of thing?
    Just wondered and no I'm not from either America or the U.K. Plus both of those I believe to be countries and not 'towns'.

Leave a comment:

• MikeRocks
    replied
    Originally posted by Discussions View Post
    It appears that some people are biased against anything to do with North America (due to their own short comings). I only presume that the poster is speaking of North America - for all I know he has something against all of the Americas.
    No, just nice to see other countries doing good software.

Leave a comment:

• Comtech
    replied
    It appears that some people are biased against anything to do with North America (due to their own short comings). I only presume that the poster is speaking of North America - for all I know he has something against all of the Americas.

Leave a comment:

• whitetigergrowl
    replied
    Why does it even matter? Is it a hometown pride sort of thing?

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeRocks View Post
    Yeah but its led by non-Americans and is based in britain, a country thats not American. This is all good enough for me .
    I thought that too, one of the reasons why I used vBulletin. Now it appears to have been bought out by an American company...

Leave a comment:

• MikeRocks
    replied
    Yeah but its led by non-Americans and is based in britain, a country thats not American. This is all good enough for me .

Leave a comment:

• FreshFroot_
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeRocks View Post
    Okay, thank you Dan. Nice to see that the best product in the market is from a non-american company. Makes a difference.
    I think some of the developers ARE american...

Leave a comment:

• MikeRocks
    replied
    Okay, thank you Dan. Nice to see that the best product in the market is from a non-american company. Makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Located in the UK and LTD stands for Limited.

Leave a comment:

• MikeRocks
    started a topic Where are you based?

Where are you based?

Where is vbulletins' headquaters? I don't recognise the 'LTD' business initials?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X