buying old license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying old license

haiI was looking to buy an old license from a guy he had given his license id and nme etchow can i know he is the real owner ?

send a support ticket to the sales department, with the licence number,. They will respond back to you and let you know if it's valid or not

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact_sales.php

give in a support ticket asking if the license is able to be transferred same thing i did - good luck!

edit: lol freshfroot beat me by a minute but i gave the link :P
      Gamers Forum | Cheap VPS Hosting
      Custom Computers and Servers | Arcade29

Comment

thanks for your replies i had sended a message to support but i want to know if it is elgible then how i should trade with himsince in other forum both were newbies and dont have itrade so this is making problem to ushe said to send money but if i send the money then he run away means what i should do ?can any body tell me how to do a safe transaction with him

Comment

the one and only way todo a secure transaction is to click here

he might run away with your money and there is nothing jelsoft can do to protect you ...

Comment

We can check the license and let you know if it is a) valid and real, and b) eligible for a transfer. We can't disclose these details in our forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X