Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund

Hi,

I bought vB Project Tools but it doesn't do what I needed it to. Does Jelsoft offer a refund?
    Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Probably just a partial refund, I'd PM Steve and ask him.

Comment

There is no refund but you can try filling out a support ticket. PT is not deasisened to be tried and then refunded automatically after you have downloaded it.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks, I'll wait someone to reply to this thread, if not I'll PM him.

Comment

Do not PM me. I even state as much in my sig.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok thanks. What good a support ticket would do though? My case would be reviewed?

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
              Ok thanks. What good a support ticket would do though? My case would be reviewed?
              It's more than likely, yes. It's certain that you stand a much better chance at getting a refund using a ticket rather than asking in public.
              Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X