Project tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project tools

I had planned to purchase project tools from the day it was announced... when it got down to actually planning to purchase and how I would re-organize things, I got to thinking... do I really need it?

I am a single developer with a few downloadable scripts. What differences/advantages would Project Tools have over using:
    Forum: Software Name
    - Subforum: Feature requests
    - Subforum: Bug reports
    ...etc

??

thanks!
    Last edited by Kaitlyn2004; Mon 2 Jul '07, 5:30pm.
    AskItOnline.com - Need answers? Ask it online.
    Create powerful online surveys with ease in minutes!

Well, you don't "need" it, no one does. You're just paying for convience, for you and for the user. It basically organizes and helps others submit their findings.

You could still use the two forum thing, but this would be a better help.

Comment

It is useful because it helps you and your clients to know which version the problem affects, and which version it is addressed; which also at the same time keeps a clear view for your clients to know what have already been resolved and whether or not they should upgrade to a newer version.

Of course, if you have the time and patience to do so, you can always manually tag all these information into your first post or thread title/first post and not have to pay for the addon
      Best Regards,
      Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X