Needing a little information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing a little information

Hi, i've been on some vbulletin boards for quite some time ow about runescape, and now it is time for me to set my own website up, i have got an advertising scheme ready to be set up on 55 different websites( didnt cost me alot there all very nice and active) But before i set it up i wanna know and want some of these things

Things i want for my website:

like for runesccape with player mods they have silver crowns next to them, how do i get that next to the users that are corresponding to mods/elites on my website

(an example of this is www.fagex.net)

i would also want to know, how to get a dark scheme color for the background (pretty simple for you but i don't know.)

i want these user groups and these colours for the user groups

admins - gold and bold coloured name with a gold crown next to it

jr admin - <- singular, i want this to be a dark green colour thats underlined but no bold and no crown next to it

elites (these are trusted people) <-- a dark blue colour thats underlined

super moderators - dark red thats bold and underlined also with a silver crown at the beggining of there name

moderators - a orange colour thats underlined and is bold and has a silver crown next to there name

i am willing to pay for someone to work beside me in this, if your expericened at this type of thing, please add me at [email protected]

and we can discuss a deal.

Thankyou for your time.

It is against the forum rules to advertise for paid services here. Try www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
    X