X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hossam4all
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    vBulletin can be installed on GoDaddy's paid Linux Hosting only. It will not work on thier free or Windows based hosting.
    see http://allarches.com/default.aspx on godaddy and windows server
    and see http://allarches.com/arches_club/ vb3.5.4

Leave a comment:

• Asvin
    replied
    try:

www.globat.com
    www.**************.com
    www.site-ground.com

best of all[atleast that is what i think] is www.startlogic.com

It is not really hard to install, although you could ask for proffessional installation!!

Leave a comment:

• KeithCash
    replied
    Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
    Take a look at asmallorange, they offer a good service to run vBulletin. technically they have the right setup for it. They will give you SSH access and if you have any problems with things not working quite right that require php.ini changes, they are willing to do them for you at there end. Not many hosts will do this.

And to give you SSH access on shared host is good also, as again lots of hosts out there see it as a security risk and won't do it for you
    Thanks for the info for the webhosting, I am reviewing them as this post closes.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    Take a look at asmallorange, they offer a good service to run vBulletin. technically they have the right setup for it. They will give you SSH access and if you have any problems with things not working quite right that require php.ini changes, they are willing to do them for you at there end. Not many hosts will do this.

And to give you SSH access on shared host is good also, as again lots of hosts out there see it as a security risk and won't do it for you

Leave a comment:

• Yours
    replied
    I don't suggest using GoDaddy for vBulletin its too much of a hastle and it doesn't load worth anything

Leave a comment:

• KeithCash
    replied
    Thank for the tip

Is it that hard to install???

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    vBulletin can be installed on GoDaddy's paid Linux Hosting only. It will not work on thier free or Windows based hosting.

Leave a comment:

• KeithCash
    started a topic GoDaddy and vBulletin

GoDaddy and vBulletin

Hello, I am new here.

I am interested in running a forum.

Has or Can vBulletin be used and installed on GoDaddy.com internet service.

I have played with others before.

All suggestions and help are welcome

Thank you in Advance.

Cheers