Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does my license offer ?

I purchased a lifetime license fro 160$

But it says i can get 1 year of support. Does that mean i will not be able to post on the forums after 1 year ?

Also, can i access vbulletin.org and download / install mods after 1 year ?

An Owned License allows you to run the software forever. You get one year of free upgrades with your license which can be downloaded from the Members' Area. After this the current cost is just $30 per year for continued access to new versions. However, this is optional and you are allowed to continue running your current version for as long as you like.

You will still be able to post and download on the vBulletin.com and vBulletin.org sites after 1 year even if you do not renew your license.

Comment

First thing I want to say to this is:

Get a licence, you won't regret it.

With a licence you get access to a members area, brilliant support, and almost all versions of vBulletin.

Comment

Please read his first post, his first sentence says he purchased a license.

Comment

Originally posted by WarDoGG View Post
          I purchased a lifetime license fro 160$

But it says i can get 1 year of support. Does that mean i will not be able to post on the forums after 1 year ?

Also, can i access vbulletin.org and download / install mods after 1 year ?
          There is no time limit on the support at vBulletin.com and access to vBulletin.org.

The 1 year refers to software updates.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that out, guys

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X