This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattrix18 View Post
    Well no it isn't worth $1000, if it was priced at $1000 no one would buy it. The market doesn't price it at $1000.

Theres no need for the abuse. I realise you probably wasted your money on alcohol, but I prefer to use my extra money for more important things such as influence (especially after the website upgrade).
    I don't drink and never have. I was more interested in hmmm let's see... buying books, Kraft Dinner, and scrounging for rent money perhaps??

Again, stop your whining. You are getting nowhere.

Comment

Why don't you buy one that someone already bought then from a web forum such as http://forums.digitalpoint.com ?

Because some people don't have $160 right at the moment.

And I am unsure where you're from, but if you're from anywhere in the United States, Eurozone or UK, you don't have to pay the currency conversion costs. Although I wouldn't have to pay that if Jelsoft had a citibank account that I could do a direct deposit into from my own citibank account.

Comment

Originally posted by cujo View Post
        Again, stop your whining. You are getting nowhere.
        Why don't you go mind your own business? I am providing customer feedback. It really has nothing to do with you. I'm really not interested in your fanboi anal attitude.

You're not my mother, not my father and have no business talking about my finances. Your opinion means ZIP.

Comment

I don't earn any money (well not much from Google) for my site.

I am willing to buy a full licence, but 60 days for an upgrade is a bit short. That is my criticism of it. If the period of time to upgrade was longer, the price would be competitive.
          I agree. We dropped vB awhile ago because every time a new version came out it seems our subscription had to be renewed.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Since this has all been answered and it's deteriorating quickly, this thread is closed.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X