Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In page adverts & supporter status

Hello all,

Before I dive into the world of vBulletin, could somebody spare me a few moments and answer the following questions:

1) Is there an official/unofficial plugin for VB that will allow me to added Google adverts?

2) Is there an official/unofficial plugin for VB that will allow me to create a "supporters" system. By this I mean, that anybody can register on the forum, however they have a limited/no access to post attachments, PM's, polls. If a user becomes a supporter (maybe through a paypal payment) they are then given full access to all functionality for a specific period of time.

Thanks
    This is a signature, with a picture

sigpic

UK Motorbike Forum

Neither require a plugin. You can configure these with the default options and features. Adding Google ads or other banners will require adding the ad/banner code to the relevent template.

You can use the built in Paid Subscriptions system to allow paid members to more access and features. See, http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/subscriptions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X