X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by Barkseh View Post
    Thanks for the help and I don't think I'll be purchasing one. That's abit too much for someone to simply upload a few files for you.
    Well learn to do it yourself and save the $135.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by mickeyw View Post
    I am totally new to vBulletin and i wonder if it is hard to install?
    No, it is not hard to install, but it requires some basic skillls, like being able to read and follow basic instructions and modify a configuration file.
    It is done in 5 minutes not counting the time it will take to transfer the files to your server.

Leave a comment:

• mickeyw
    replied
    Installation

I am totally new to vBulletin and i wonder if it is hard to install?

Leave a comment:

• Barkseh
    replied
    Haha, you're smaller than me so shhhh :P

Err, no I don't want to give my number out like I did last time because it got uploaded on more than one hosting package due to that reason which resulted in my licence getting suspended for a short while. Anyway I wont be renewing it because I don't think it's really worth paying £77 for somone to upload a few files for you.

Leave a comment:

• iCrag
    replied
    i would do it for you if you asked nicely paul, if you were rude and asked i'd kick your head in. so want me to do it for you?

Leave a comment:

• Barkseh
    replied
    Originally posted by feldon23 View Post
    For $135, yes, they can offer a Professional Install.
    Thanks for the help and I don't think I'll be purchasing one. That's abit too much for someone to simply upload a few files for you.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    For $135, yes, they can offer a Professional Install.

Leave a comment:

• Barkseh
    started a topic Uploading

Uploading

Howdy, I have purchased a Vbulletin before and always had trouble uploading it to my hosting. My licence run out a few months back and I’m thinking of renewing it but wanted to know if I bought it would Vbulletin staff be able to upload it to my hosting for me if I sent them the details?

Many thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X