2 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions

1) Lets say, i have an owned license and it expires today. Then tomorrow Jef releses vBulletin 3.6.8. Can I still access the member's area but, only download vBulletin 3.6.7 PL1?

2) Lets say I have a domain with vBulletin licensed on it. It is test1.com. Can I change the domain name, removeing vBulletin on test1.com and put it on test2.com?

3) Will vBulletin work with PHP 5 and MYSQL 5?
    Last edited by Pc1203; Sat 19 May '07, 7:01am. Reason: Added Question 3

Originally posted by Pc1203 View Post
    1) Lets say, i have an owned license and it expires today. Then tomorrow Jef releses vBulletin 3.6.8. Can I still access the member's area but, only download vBulletin 3.6.7 PL1?

2) Lets say I have a domain with vBulletin licensed on it. It is test1.com. Can I change the domain name, removeing vBulletin on test1.com and put it on test2.com?

3) Will vBulletin work with PHP 5 and MYSQL 5?
    1) Yes.
    2) Yes. Done via the Member's area.
    3) Yes. Most certainly.

Welcome to the club.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

Personally, it's best to always upgrade and renew access. I rather install a new version of vbulletin then have to downlaod and install plugins for patches. But Fusion has sumed up the great answers above

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X