Transfering Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering Data

Current, I am using IF for my forums, but I was thinking about switching over to VB. I have a very large community, and I don't plan on losing everything by switching over. Is it possible to bring the data from IF over here? I appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,
    LilSniper

I just read the FAQ and it said that IF can only be imported for vBulletin 2.x and not vBulletin 3.5.x. What's the difference?

Comment

IF? Do you mean InvisionFree? If so you will need to get a copy of your database from them. Once you have that you can restore it then use the Impex IPB 1.3 importer to import your data to vB. Impex is free to licensed customers.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

your better off starting fresh, I wanted to move my IF forum a few yrs ago and they gave me a VERY large fee. I decided it's better to start off fresh and so did the members.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X