licence renewal, 2 small questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• licence renewal, 2 small questions

Hi, atm I have 1 owned licence, for which the members area access expires in july.

I would like to renew the members area access for this licence, but I have 2 small questions first:

- does the additional year start at the moment of purchase, or after the current access expires?

- can I buy the renewal for multiple years ahead?
    (due to our internal organisation, sorting the payment is quite a hassle. trying to minimize the number of transactions)

1) At the end of the current access.

2) The member's area only allows for one year at a time currently. If you need multiple years, contact us through the support system and we may be able to do a manual charge for multiple years of access.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

1) It starts at the moment of your purchase; or current end, which ever is later.
      2) You can, however, you can only do it one year at a time (IE: multiple payments)

Oh, and you can still log in to member area after your license expire; just that you cannot download any newer version released after it expire. IE: if it expired two weeks ago, you should be able to still download 3.6.5, but not 3.6.6 or 3.6.7.
      Best Regards,
      Andy Huang

Comment

thanks for the info, both of you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X