Multiple Owned Licecnses Purchase Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Owned Licecnses Purchase Problem

I have been trying to purchase 3 owned licenses for about 13+ hours now and other then the initial response on my ticket 10 hours ago, no one has been responding to it. I need to get the software ASAP as I only have time this weekend to work with my assisting developer to get them all installed. Your support seems weak as both purchase options I have tried have failed. I have even contacted my credit card company as the world pay option was declined as its based in Germany and they think its fraud. They made an instant approval of the transaction but world pay still failed in its approval.

Im sure Im not the first with this issue but how in the heck am I supossed to buy 3 at once if your dont provide some viable method for purchasing without waiting multiple days for approvals?
    Jedi Software Developer

In all honesty, judging from what was mentioned above alone, I think the problem is with your credit card company and world pay; not Jelsoft. World pay (WP) is a credit card processor commonly used online by many merchants, and is in no way affiliated with Jelsoft other than being their credit card processor. Jelsoft does not get the money until WP notifies Jelsoft that the money is cleared; and this only happens when your credit card company authorize the transaction to WP. If your credit card company previously rejected the payment to WP, then chances are, they may have marked the entry as an incomplete / possible fraud (because payment was rejected by credit card company). If you are absolutely sure that you are going to use your credit card and WP, then what you really need to do is get in touch with WP AND your credit card company at the same time, to make sure the transacton is indeed processed properly. At which point you will get a transaction reference number (not sure what WP calls it exactly), and then file that number into your support ticket, so the support can confirm this for you manually. Unfortunately, being the weekend and all, chances are, this probably won't be cleared until Monday morning; when everyone goes back to work.

If you want it done quickly; my experience is going through paypal using funds within my paypal account. I got it almost instantly after clicking pay (Paypal's IPN must've been on a small backlog or something, but it was only matter of minute or two).
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

Yeah try to use paypal if you can... I use that a lot and everything is instant pretty much. I just bought 2 vb licences this month and I had access to them within a min.

Good luck.

Comment

Thank you for your reply but I previously tried using PayPal which also failed (probably for similar reason Im guessing). It sure would be easier to have the Premium level of paypal vs the standard one as the difference is the site integration and the use of websesrvices to authenticate the transactions and handle all within one entity. Now trying to get my cc company on the phone is no problem but to get them to eitehr call world pay or for me to do it and conference in all or whatever seem way too much effort and time. What does everybody else do when they run into this problem? I really wanted to use vB as I have been a member of some major sites for many years since John had developed it back in 99 with vbforums and vbworld + vbsquare.

I will have to look into getting paypal to transfer in some funds but Im afraid it will take just as long to approve. I never have any problems using my credit card and purchasing other stuff on the internet like computer hardware amounting to more then the 3 owned licenses so I do feel that this is something particular to Jelsoft and its merchant verification providers.

I am sorry but I am just getting frustrated trying to make a basic purchase of a non-major purchase amount. I have done a $5,300 purchase before with my card with absolutely no issues and this is just getting me frustrated.
        Jedi Software Developer

Comment

@FreshFroot_, very nice gamerzplace vB template :thumb:
          Did you make it or was it a download?

Wooo Hooo! Finally got the transaction processed. I had tried with my CC company twice already to get their internation transaction apporval to be acknolwedged by metacharge but the third attempt failed too. Seems that because of the fact that they are out of the USA it was part of the issue. The other part was metacharges inability to work with the international transaction approval. Now I tried yet again with PayPal and we placed another internation Transaction Approval request and it went through! PayPal is based in the UK so still international but not sure why they wouldnt accept the transaction the first time yesterday.

Total phone calls: 4
          Total sales trouble tickets posts with vB: 5
          Total time to purchase vB = 16 hours
          Threads: 1
          Total Owned Licenses Purchased: 3

Getting it finally approved: Priceless
          Jedi Software Developer

Comment

Congratulations; welcome to the big family
            Best Regards,
            Andy Huang

Comment

Thanks, you can probably tell I'm a die hard vB fan as all the trouble I went to to obtain my copies of vB

* I'm installing my first site as I type *
              Jedi Software Developer

Comment

Originally posted by RobDog888 View Post
                @FreshFroot_, very nice gamerzplace vB template :thumb:
                Did you make it or was it a download?

Wooo Hooo! Finally got the transaction processed. I had tried with my CC company twice already to get their internation transaction apporval to be acknolwedged by metacharge but the third attempt failed too. Seems that because of the fact that they are out of the USA it was part of the issue. The other part was metacharges inability to work with the international transaction approval. Now I tried yet again with PayPal and we placed another internation Transaction Approval request and it went through! PayPal is based in the UK so still international but not sure why they wouldnt accept the transaction the first time yesterday.

Total phone calls: 4
                Total sales trouble tickets posts with vB: 5
                Total time to purchase vB = 16 hours
                Threads: 1
                Total Owned Licenses Purchased: 3

Getting it finally approved: Priceless
                I downloaded it.. I used to make skins, but I haven't had time and decided to buy that one, just because I like it a lot.

Also welcome to the vB community.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X