• Show
Clear All

• Wynand
    replied
    Alright, thank you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    You can renew your owned license at any time. Renewal will only give you another year of upgrades. Support and access to vBuletin.org will not stop as long as the license is valid (no need to renew for this).

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    Originally posted by Wynand View Post
    Hi,

My license to get further updates expires on the 7th of June. I have a vBulletin owned license. Is it possible to pay for an other year of updates after the 7th of June? Or do I have to pay it before it, if I want to extend it sometime for an other year?
    How about my vB.org account? Can I still download mods etc. if my updates year has expired?

Thanks,
    Wynand
    You don't have to pay instantly.

Leave a comment:

• Wynand
    started a topic Extending license

Extending license

Hi,

My license to get further updates expires on the 7th of June. I have a vBulletin owned license. Is it possible to pay for an other year of updates after the 7th of June? Or do I have to pay it before it, if I want to extend it sometime for an other year?
    How about my vB.org account? Can I still download mods etc. if my updates year has expired?

Thanks,
    Wynand
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X