forgot account info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot account info

hello, i purchased a vbulletin forum about 2 years back and have since joined the navy, moved out of my moms house and totally forgot most of the passwords i had kept with various online websites i used to follow including my account with vb. fortunately i remembered my forum username and info. how do i go about retrieving my account info?

the email i used when registering is not in use any more as i do not use comcast anymore.

Please open a Support Ticket by sending an email to [email protected].
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by kermit_criminal View Post
      hello, i purchased a vbulletin forum about 2 years back and have since joined the navy, moved out of my moms house and totally forgot most of the passwords i had kept with various online websites i used to follow including my account with vb. fortunately i remembered my forum username and info. how do i go about retrieving my account info?

the email i used when registering is not in use any more as i do not use comcast anymore.
      Try to ALWAYS keep your email and info up to date, mabye you moved or what not, just always keep it up to date, so things are easier for you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X