X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MgameUSA
    replied
    Thank you for your information.

I will foward this to our network administrators and finance department to contact your company. Thank you for your time and information.

Have a great day!
    -Netgame & MgameUSA
    www.netgame.com

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Since you have 3 separate forums with different topics/posts, you'll need 3 licenses of vBulletin. Purchased at the same time, this is $444.

You'll also need to make extensive code modifications so that registration on one forum grants you access to all 3 forums.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If they are all the same URL (i.e., http://www.vbulletin.com/forum) then that only requires one license.

Leave a comment:

• MgameUSA
    replied
    Its 3 Forums on 1 Website

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    1. Yes, we have an import script for phpBB. You can read about it here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_phpbb2

2. Three forums on one site, or three separate sites with forums? The latter would require three licenses.

3. See this:

How to Reduce Spam and Registration Bots

Leave a comment:

• MgameUSA
    started a topic Greetings! A few Questions Please

Greetings! A few Questions Please

Hello!

We are greatly interested in switching from our phpBB to your vBulletin. I have a few questions however about your forums.

1. We currently have a database of over 900,000 players and many posts throughout our 3 games. Would we be able to transfer all of our users ID's and passwords to vBulletin?

2. Since we have 3 games and hence requires 3 different forums. Would it be 3 seperate membership fees or 1 membership fee?
    **Our database for our forums are all the same general database for our website. So once you register on our main website (www.netgame.com) for any of our games. It automatically registers you for all 3 forums. Would this be a problem?

3. What type of anti - spam filters does vBulletin offer?

Thats about all that I can think of for now. Any help or info on this would help us greatly in making or decision on purchasing your services. Thank you and have a great day!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X