Purchase question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase question

I want to purchase a license for someone. Is it alright if I pay for it but the license be put in their name?

If you are paying using PayPal I believe you can enter their name and your email, and pay using your paypal (same email). Once the purchase has completed you can request to have the email changed to your friend.

If you are using a credit card and the name etc is not 100% chances are the purchase gets declined.

With an owned license you are allowed to transfer it to a new party after 3 months after purchase. You could also agree with your friend to buy it for him and give him the customer details. And after three months request a transfer to his name/email/address. Note: this can't be done with a leased license.

Comment

if you plan to pay via Paypal, you simply have to create a basic account for your friend, Send Money to that friend's account, and then, he can simply buy the license by its own...
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X