X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can be used ?

Hello all, very new to this, just purchased my first Vbulletin and its
    version 3.6.5...

Now I am looking at the other site vbulletin.org and see lots there, but can I only use what is written for my version, or can older items be of use to me as well

when it shows this vB Version: 3.6.0, or vB Version: 3.6.x can that be used for 3.6.5 or not, is vbulletin backwards compatible

wanted to use this possibly vB Spell

sorry if this has been asked I tried searching but did not find the answer

It would depend on the addon. You will need to ask in that thread for each one to see if others have it installed on your version. Generally speaking, you shouldn't have many problems as long as you stay within your series... 3.6.X for instance.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks for the reply, hopefully we don't mess it up too much, guess we can always remove it, if we break it....

Cheers

Sorry one more question, or c/p and add create another thread if required, don't want to hijack my own thread.

on the site our members are unable to upload files larger than 1MB, I have increased the attachment size in the control panel area, but this did not help, any other suggestions. Sorry new to this, all I know is its some type of MySql ? error they are getting.
      Last edited by gatekeper; Mon 7 May '07, 7:50pm.

Comment

You should start a new thread in the troubleshooting area.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks,,,I will do that, I should know better.....

Comment

Most people aren't bothering with spelling add-ons anymore since Firefox 2 has built-in spellcheck and Internet Explorer 6 and 7 can get spellcheck from IESpell.com (vB3.6 displays a Spell icon if IESpell is not installed).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X