Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post approval and forum status

Hi,

We're on the brink of taking out a VBulletin package but couldn't find the following in the documentation.

One of our requirements would be, between the hours of 24.00 and 8.00 we would need the board to be set to go into a 'post approved by a moderator before appearing' state.

I'm told that this is possible on VBulletin and was just looking for confirmation of this from people who are familiar with the admin tools (I've just signed up for a demo trial so will be having a go myself later in the week)

Also, would it be possible to turn the forum to 'Approve posts before appearing' automatically every night? i.e. If we wanted the forum to change to this state as of midnight every night, would it be a case of us having to do it manually every time, or is there a pre-set option (more for convenience than anything)

many thanks for your help so far - hopefully we'll be up and running shortly

There is no function to do this in vB. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

A fairly simple plugin could be written to perform this task.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X