priority support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• priority support

This is not really a presale question, however just a general question. I remember earlier, you would have more priority emails based off the number of licences you had bought. How come now, there is no option for that anymore? I still only have 3 priority emails, even after buying another licence?

I'm just wondering, because most of my forums are partly taken care of another admin too. We share the work, therefore both need access to vB and vBorg many times.

Thanks.

There has only always been three extra slots per account. This has never been per license.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

In the past I had about 6-7 slots to enter emails into. I remember clearly, however after a yr or so, it went away. I'm VERY VERY sure there were more than 3 slots. BTW this was a long time ago too, mabye early 2.x times.. so many many years ago..when John and James were always online and providing most of the the support.
      Last edited by FreshFroot_; Thu 3 May '07, 12:10am.

Comment

If it was very early in the beginning it was temporary. We've been using the current email + 3 slots since I've been a member (version 2.2.1)

Comment

There really has been no such option since I've been here (2001.)
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
            If it was very early in the beginning it was temporary. We've been using the current email + 3 slots since I've been a member (version 2.2.1)
            Do you plan on changing it? Or am I allowed to share my forum account with another one of my forum admins?

Comment

We don't plan on changing it. 4 accounts (account owner, plus three additional emails) should be more than enough.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X