Free forum Sites and Vista Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free forum Sites and Vista Question

Currently have a webforum through a free web forum service, it appears there is no way to transfer that forum into vBulletin as they deny access to admin to get back up files and such.

So I'd have to start over, will I have any issues being that I have Windows vista or does that have anything to do with this?

vBulletin requires a web server that includes PHP (minimum version 4.3.3) and MySQL (minimum 4.0.16) installed. As long as you choose a host that meets these requirements you will be able to install and run our software.

We do not make official recommendations regarding hosting companies. I suggest you view the vBulletin Hosting Options forum for advice from our customers:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...?s=&forumid=11
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by jorlex View Post
      Currently have a webforum through a free web forum service, it appears there is no way to transfer that forum into vBulletin as they deny access to admin to get back up files and such.
      Some free boards offer to give you a backup of your forum on a Pay Per Backup basis, you may want to ask them. . .
      Regards

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X