Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Questions. One involved with phpBB2 conversion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions. One involved with phpBB2 conversion.

Okay, I have always loved VB. From the moment I registered at NarutoFan.net, till now. I love it's reputation feature, and the cool and professional look of it as well. Now, here are my two questions.

1. I have a new forum that is running on Noonhost, it uses phpBB, and it has been doing fairly well. I have 46 members, and 946 posts, pretty decent for a new forum. Now, I would like to know: Can you convert a Noonhost forum to VB? If so, how much?

2. When I do purchase a VB forum, what happens? Do I choose a version, or do I get to download it. Does the package create only 1 VB forum, or more?

I just wanted to know, thanks for reading, VanceSanta out.

1. We have a phpBB imported if that's what you mean.

2. Once your purchase goes through you will get a customer number and password to the Members Area where you can download the software. Once you do that you follow the online installation instreuctions to install vB on your host.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thats simple. I get one forum, correct with me site?

Comment

Yes, one license allows you to run one installation of vB on one domain.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X