Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction Guy
    replied
    Because this was the first phpBB and I regret it now!! They stink!! But anyways, I thought like a dummy that I would have the ability to delete them all at once, and deleted the emails with the user names!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes but if you don't want those users then why not delete them prior to importing?

Leave a comment:

• Auction Guy
    replied
    So you mean that I could easily delete the spam users before letting them enter the approved registration?? I hope that is not a dumb question!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Those will be put into a special imported usergroup.

Leave a comment:

• Auction Guy
    started a topic I need help with my purchase!!

I need help with my purchase!!

I actually have 3 VBs presently but I have a phpBB on an URL and I havent visited it in awhile. I have the registration set to admin approve and now I have a big problem. there are about 200 new registrations that are registered but not approved (spammers) and I would like to convert the site to a VB now so here is my question::: If I convert it and run the database wizard to transfer the members and posts, what will happen to the registrations that are not yet approved in the current site?? Will I be able to deal with that mess once I convert, with the VB admin??