Converter for smf to vb and some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converter for smf to vb and some questions

I might be interesting of purchasing vb. I currently own a smf forum and Im not totally convinced if vb is better than smf. Is the converter free is there additional services like a blog of gallery? I have to be convinced to switch

There is a free converter that can transfer your SMF data to vBulletin.

vBulletin has two additional addons named "vBulletin Blog" and "vBulletin Project Tools". Both have prices yet to be determined.

As for reasons to switch. There's a lot:

:. Full control over your board in the AdminCP
    :. Style Manager (edit the CSS colours easily)
    :. Best support (you'll here this one a lot). Ask a question and it is bound to be answered in around 5 minutes.
    :. Plugins System so you can easily install/uninstall mods.
    :. A huge modification database at vBulletin.org

That's just a few.
    vBulletin 5.0 coming soon... :confused:
    Visit my site today!

Comment

Wow vb seems like a very nice forum software it looks like they just need to spice up on some themes I also love the ajax

Comment

There are 107 downloadable styles on this site and 249 vBulletin 3.6.X styles on vBulletin.org. Though there is likely some overlap as some people release on both sites, that is a large variety. If you do a web search for "vBulletin Styles", you will find quite a few sites that offer free and fee customized styles for vBulletin. You can run multiple styles or have a different style for each forum if you wanted.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          There are 107 downloadable styles on this site and 249 vBulletin 3.6.X styles on vBulletin.org. Though there is likely some overlap as some people release on both sites, that is a large variety. If you do a web search for "vBulletin Styles", you will find quite a few sites that offer free and fee customized styles for vBulletin. You can run multiple styles or have a different style for each forum if you wanted.
          Thanks vb is looking good

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X