This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of purchasing need a few questions answered

I currently own www.fpscheats.com and we run off phpbb2. Is this easy to convert over to VBulletin?

Is there anyone I can hire to convert this for me?

I use PayPal and a subscription mod where people subscribe, pay on PayPal and then get access to our forum. Will this still work with Vbulletin?

Thanks!

Yes we do offer ImpEx, our import software, free of charge to our licensed customers. ImpEx can be used to import from phpBB2.

Most customers perform their import themself, we do not provide an Import Service. If you feel you need assistence with this task, our licensed customers can post a request in the Paid Services Requests on www.vbulletin.org.

vBulletin does come by default with a payed subscriptions system.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Are you the same guy that spammed our entire total forum network? yes you are! A word to the VB Team, please don't sell to this guy, he is a menace to the internet.

I'm not trying to start anything, but I think you guys shouldn't sell to spammers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X