Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feldon23
    replied
    If you are looking for a "standalone topsite script to buy" from Jelsoft, you may be waiting a long time, perhaps forever.

It sounds like you want one that has no integration with vBulletin, so there is no reason it has to come from Jelsoft anyway. I'd just find and download/buy the best topsite script out there. The reason people want add-ons from Jelsoft like Blog, CMS, etc. is because it will be fully integrated with vBulletin. Ok, and the programming and support are top-notch too.

Leave a comment:

• nexialys
    replied
    there are already some toplist scripts that work with vBulletin... just do a search with keywords...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    There is a lot of R&D going on I am sure, but for obvious reasons these details are kept internally. That said, the main product of Jelsoft is the message board, so I can imagine the focus will remain there. New products are in development, such as the blog and the project tools. These are addons on top of vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• kuyenmotdivad
    started a topic vBulletin Team Question

vBulletin Team Question

Hi,

I am just wondering have the "vBulletin" team ever thought of making another script something like for example "Topsite" script as I am looking for a very good one to purchases that gives regular patches and updates just like "vBulletin"

PS - I dont want a "Topsite" script that runs along side "vBulletin" I am looking for a standalone one to buy.