Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About integration of webpad

Hi,
    I want to integrate urdu webpad. so users at my board does not need to install keyboard. Can I integrate in my board. Does it voilate my support. because I have to put some lines in the actual code. thanks

In what way would you be integrating this with vB?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      In what way would you be integrating this with vB?
      i will add some lines in the Message area, when we reply or send a post and also in quick reply files. so it could call the java based urdu keyboard and css file. thanks
      Last edited by mwalam_pk; Fri 20 Apr '07, 10:00am.

Comment

This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however once you are a customer you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by mwalam_pk View Post
          Hi,
          I want to integrate urdu webpad. so users at my board does not need to install keyboard. Can I integrate in my board. Does it voilate my support. because I have to put some lines in the actual code. thanks
          i have already do this.
          The first Unicode Urdu vBulletin Forum
          http://www.urduvb.com/forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X