Question about a owned License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a owned License

i have a Question for everyone If i pay the 160$ to get the owned License that is good for 1 year

after the 1 year is up it says it is another 30$ for updates.Am i forced to update it every year?

Or can i just pay the 160$ with the owned license and leave it at that....

You pay 160 USD for an owned license, the license is good for life. What expires is your access to newer versions of vBulletin. You'll still be able to download any versions that you had access to while your license was good. If you dont want to renew your download access you're not required too. While we provide patches we cannot always assure that patches from future versions will work with versions that are signfaicantly older than the current.

Comment

Let's say someone doesn't renew their licence after the first year, will he still have access to other downloads?
      SA WebHosting Talk - Running on vBulletin 3.6.0

Comment

You get access any and all versions released until the download access expired. To access more recent versions (major, minor) you'd have to renew the download access. Security fixes will always be available.
        Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X