Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sn1p34
    replied
    I have a shared hostgator (Baby) account and I have no complaints, all of my questions have been answered within 10 minutes and ussaly resolved within 20 minutes. I have never experienced any downtime and the servers seem to be pretty fast.

There are coupons out there that can get you the first month for 1 cent so might as well give it a try for one month and see if you like it, 1 cent will not dig a deep hole in your pocket

Leave a comment:

• @lx
    replied
    i did't hear very good purpose about the dreamhost.

what do u say about hostgo?i think is better.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Only a few webhosts measure MySQL database size and your total site size separately. 1&1 is one of the glaring examples.

Leave a comment:

• @lx
    replied
    one more question
    when it says database my sql -> unlimited they means i have no limit space for my forum?thats very important.

Leave a comment:

• @lx
    replied
    thank you.
    so i will buy a domain and a host there.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    It works; I have test forums running there.
    It is worth while mentioning that they did not had the best uptime records last year (only about 99.7% on my count), and combined with the obvious overselling, you will see a lot of bashing form people.
    It will, however, work none the less.

Also, if you are going to use ANY coupon code; please be forewarned that the coupon codes are generated by customers and should go all the way up to $97 off, or whoever made the code you're using is pocketing the difference. Customers can make coupon codes for anywhere form $0 off to $97 off for first year; which they pocket the difference of $97 - discount. Additionally, if you use any code, you automatically become their downline, so anyone you refer using your code, they will get $5 from it. I'm a customer, so I know these things

Leave a comment:

• margerine_12
    replied
    That is more than enough for a forum. I'm sure it will run smoothly on the package specified.

Leave a comment:

• @lx
    started a topic DreamHost

DreamHost

That host give me that:

Disk Storage at signup 200 GB
    Automatically Increases Weekly By: 1 GB
    Monthly Bandwidth at signup 2 TB
    Automatically Increases Weekly By: 16 GB
    MySQL Databases Unlimited
    E-Mail Accounts (POP/IMAP) 3,000
    Domains Hosted Unlimited
    Subdomains Hosted Unlimited
    PHP4 Support

PHP5 Support

thats is good to a vb forum?
    if is it ok i will buy the vb license
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X