Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unverifyed Paypal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unverifyed Paypal?

    Hello i want to buy vbulletin but my paypal is unverifyed and i dont want to verify it so can i still buy will i be permited to?

  • #2
    You can still use PayPal to purchase a vBulletin license with an unverified PayPal account.

    Comment


    • #3
      How tho my spending limit is $0.00 so i couldnt send money or purchase

      Comment


      • #4
        That's something you'll need to contact PayPal about.

        Comment


        • #5
          How can you send money with an unverified PayPal?? I thought you can't because yesterday I received a donation from a person I know and I can't accept it because it ask me for my credit card number or my bank account number to accept it! I'm from Malaysia. Is it because I'm from Malaysia?

          Comment


          • #6
            'Unverified' is a status applied by PayPal. You'll need to confirm with PayPal if funds can be sent with this status. If they can, then we are able to accept the payments.

            Comment


            • #7
              This thread I stumbled upon might be helpful.
              http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=126339

              Comment


              • #8
                i dont want to open a bank account or cc look at my age i cant i am 13 have the funds just not the accounts... My parents arent opening me an account in a bank for any reason so i guess for now the money will gather dust?

                Thanks tho.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ~Rsmiley~ View Post
                  i dont want to open a bank account or cc look at my age i cant i am 13 have the funds just not the accounts... My parents arent opening me an account in a bank for any reason so i guess for now the money will gather dust?

                  Thanks tho.
                  If you have the money in your PayPal account, then paying with it should be no problem.

                  If you do not have the money there, maybe you can ask your parents to send you money (though PayPal, they will have to use their credit card if they do not want to open a PayPal account), and then you can buy the licence.
                  Queosia - Hódító - Hódító fórum - Spirituális fórum - Spirituális oldal

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You don't have to be verified to use Paypal as soon as you'v got funds on account,
                    but how would you put them on it if there is no cc or bank acc. attached?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      the money?;;;;; i get money from a friend for doing surveys and stuff plus i sometimes make php stuff but my spending limits $0.00 and so i cant send or spend so how would i use it to pay?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ~Rsmiley~ View Post
                        the money?;;;;; i get money from a friend for doing surveys and stuff plus i sometimes make php stuff but my spending limits $0.00 and so i cant send or spend so how would i use it to pay?
                        The balance of the paypal account is positive?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by voblaLover View Post
                          The balance of the paypal account is positive?
                          No, the balance is exactly $0.00, as has been pointed out previously. The problem is with transferring funds to the Paypal-account, which is an issue this forum and/or Jelsoft cannot assist with.
                          Toddler from Hell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by voblaLover View Post
                            You don't have to be verified to use Paypal as soon as you'v got funds on account,
                            but how would you put them on it if there is no cc or bank acc. attached?
                            So u mean if I have the money in my PayPal account, I can buy a vBulletin without being verified? But can an Unverified PayPal user send funds?? This is the question that really needs to be answered

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SugarBlush View Post
                              So u mean if I have the money in my PayPal account, I can buy a vBulletin without being verified? But can an Unverified PayPal user send funds?? This is the question that really needs to be answered
                              Shure, as soon as you HAVE money on the paypal account, you CAN send it, whatever it is verified or not.
                              The limitation of sending funds for unverified accounts applies only to cc.

                              Being Verified just lifts your sending limit.
                              Verification gives you more information about the people with whom you transact, helping you make more informed decisions.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X