X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No you don't. Nonetheless I have answered this and for now you have your answer.

By the way, continuing to harrass us over this is not the best way to prove your 'trustworthiness.' Just something to think about if you are seriously looking to be considered in the future.

Thank you for respecting our decision and hopefully there will be a point in the future where something can be worked out.

Leave a comment:

• voblaLover
    replied
    You are wrong.
    I'v got proovness.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by voblaLover View Post
    Madam, they are not planning to support vB in russian and they are not planning to open an official site in Russia "at this time" - which means "ever".
    You are wrong.

P.S. ... and, yeah... please, don't use russian here, they don't like this.
    'Like' is not the correct word. In order to moderate our forums we need to be able to read the posts. I'm sure any Admin would feel the same way about their forums.

At any rate this question has been answered several times. Any further requests need to be handled by our Business Manager. To do this send an email to: [email protected].

I would request that you respect the answer given rather than continue to argue and request it over and over again. That is only common courtesy. You may not like or agree with the answer, but as I said there are a lot of things to consider when making a move of this magnitude.

Leave a comment:

• voblaLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Lanka View Post
    Steve Machol, сколько будет стоит неограниченная лицензия на 3.6.5 версию?
    Планируете ли открыть русскоязычный раздел поддержки на форуме?
    Madam, they are not planning to support vB in russian and they are not planning to open an official site in Russia "at this time" - which means "ever".

P.S. ... and, yeah... please, don't use russian here, they don't like this.

Leave a comment:

• voblaLover
    replied
    Sarkazm, good speach

Dear Steve, is it SUCH difficult, that Jelsoft can not even think about it?
    3 years or more - long enough.

Leave a comment:

• Lanka
    replied
    Steve Machol, сколько будет стоит неограниченная лицензия на 3.6.5 версию?
    Планируете ли открыть русскоязычный раздел поддержки на форуме?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Please note that setting up an official distributor in another country is not a simple matter. There is a lot of work involved, including finding competent and trustworthy staff as well as investigating and meeting all the local legal requirements. This is not something that can be thrown together on a whim or taken lightly.

As with any such requests this is taken under advisement and if and when the conditions are correct for such a move we will strongly consider it.

Leave a comment:

• Sarkazm
    replied
    So you guys are not interested in Russia and russians users. huh?
    Ok, let's see...
    FC "Chelsea". Tell me please, the owner - is he english? Or irish? Welsh? Or maybe chineese? Not at all. He's a hebrew from Russia, the name's Roman. Don't you know that?
    Have you ever heared about Gazprom corp? The one who oiling all the Europe (and China, btw). The one who bought FC Schalke 04 in Germany for $100 mln? Tey are from Russia too.
    And what about apartaments in Moscow? I mean prices... 1 bedroom flat costs around $300 000 - i guess it is close to country house somewhere in Milwall...
    You're stil not interested in russian market?
    Cause we will get our support, that way or other. But would you get your money?

Leave a comment:

• voblaLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Lanka View Post
    ВоблаЛавер, ну что там? Ведешь переговоры с Sales Department?
    I'm waiting for easter sale discount

Leave a comment:

• voblaLover
    replied
    Originally posted by MagAssist View Post
    it must be any discount if buying 3 at once

PS Would like to say Hi to Buka, I knew that you watching
    Mm-mm-m... who is Buka?

Leave a comment:

• Lanka
    replied
    ВоблаЛавер, ну что там? Ведешь переговоры с Sales Department?

Leave a comment:

• MagAssist
    replied
    it must be any discount if buying 3 at once

PS Would like to say Hi to Buka, I knew that you watching

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    That's amaizing
    It is and so is the product .

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    The internet is online 24/7 too, we believe in that idea and want our company to be reachable for sales/support 24/7. Our staff is spread over various parts in the world to cover the timezones.

Leave a comment:

• voblaLover
    replied
    That's amaizing

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X