couple of questions before i buy the bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of questions before i buy the bulletin

Well Im not new to using the Vbulletin but i used version of 2001 and 2002 so now i see that newer versions and so much better then most boards around. anyway.
    i plan to buy this board if anyone knows if i can transfer a 10000 post bulleting board currently running phpbb2 into vbulletin.

also if there is templates or diffrent themes that i can use with vbulletin and if they are available without extra charge. and how many languages are supported.

Hi

You can import the data from phpBB easily. We offer four official languages, but there are additional inofficial language packs available.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I appears that the import script, impex, can import everything from phpbb2. I have not tried however I know it can be done.

As far as different themes, once you are licensed, you are free to check out all that is available over at vbulletin.org

hope that helps!

Comment

here is a popular place to look at for styles:
        http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=102739

for the ImpEx system, hundreds or even thousands of websites are ported from phpBB to vBulletin each years, so you sure will have that possibility.. with ease!
        oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

hey thanks

thanks guys it really gave me an idea of what i need to do again thank you for the time to respond so quickly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X