Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the "Professional Installation" expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the "Professional Installation" expensive?

Hi,

Everyone says that VB is very easy to install, so why is the "Professional Installation" soo expensive?

Cordially,
    Johan

Not sure, but you can try to install it yourself (getting free support in doing so via the ticketing system and the forums). If it doesn't work out, you can always purchase the professional installation later on.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

this is a logical statement... because it is very easy to install when you have the proper requirements, you have to pay the effort invested by someone else to do the job you can't do...

also, a lot of site owners are not into web stuff, they just want a website... so they prefer to pay someone for the job to be done efficiently...

if by expensive you say 50$, i will tell you that 50$ is my floor charge for any work i do for my clients... at least 50$/hour is a minimum salary for a web coder... and i can tell you that i'm not the most expensive... some of the guys here multiply that salary by 4 or 5...
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Originally posted by joh87swe View Post
        Hi,

Everyone says that VB is very easy to install, so why is the "Professional Installation" soo expensive?

Cordially,
        Johan
        I always encourage people to try this first themselves. However some people don't want to be bothered, and some people are on hosts that make it very difficult and time-consuming to install vBulletin. For this reason the paid installations are almost always the most difficult and time-consuming ones.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X