hi vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi vbulletin

hello, have a question, I use in my forum vblletin nulle (pirate), but want to put to me legal, I can buy the license for my forum?

excuse by my English, I speak Spanish

thanks

You best by a license now.

Comment

Yes. Purchase a license. Become Legal. Save the Cheerleader and Save the World.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        Yes. Purchase a license. Become Legal. Save the Cheerleader and Save the World.

nice

I have another question
        I can pay with paypal not verified?, In my country there is no option to verifying paypal: (

Comment

Yes, but I believe you will need to have all the funds available in your Paypal account first.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            Yes, but I believe you will need to have all the funds available in your Paypal account first.
            yes, I have the funds 160$ to buy the license
            Which is the account paypal?

Comment

Yes, if you have the funds in your Paypal account then it should work.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

In my country it is impossible to check an account paypal, but if it gives me the account of vbulletin (the account paypal) I can to send the money without problem: example [email protected]

I attach images
                Attached Files

Comment

It looks like you are not choosing the option to pay from your Paypal account.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

It is impossible, I give up myself do not manage to buy
                    Thank you for your attention

Comment

Http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

That's the order procedures; choose to pay via PayPal (default option) on the processor page. And then you're on your way when you click next and pay with paypal. Nothing special needs to be done. You will be presented with a login screen where you login, confirm the payment from funds within your account, and it will make the payment for you...

Alternatively, you can request the money off of paypal, and pay with an offline payment option such as Money Order or alike service; which does not require PayPal, and just a little bit more waiting (physical mail tends to take some time).
                      Best Regards,
                      Andy Huang

Comment

btw, you are spanish, Spain is on the list of accessible account verification, so there is no reason why you'd not be able to do it...

if you have a credit card, you don't need to register to paypal, just enter your datas and that's it.
                        oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

i am peruvian (peru)

Comment

Originally posted by myforumco View Post
                            i am peruvian (peru)
                            oh, then, we all understand.. lol... no offense
                            oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X