vBulletin Customization Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Customization Questions

I am interested in building a community site... with the core being a forum.
    Some of the extra features are things like photo galleries, blog/articles from me or other moderators, and a market place
    I recently found this site:
    http://www.earnersforum.com/
    In the footer it states is vBulletin powered.... and how lots and lots of the features that I want...
    Could you take a look at the home page and the marketplace and let me know if this is stock vBulletin stuff or is it massivly customized OR ever better are there third party vBulletin plug-ins for this...
    Some specific questions:
    +On the homepage I want a rolling list of the Hot Topics...
    +Market place.... are there mods or extensions out there for cool marketplace features where users can 'bid' on items? Like one item per thread but the thread now has a Max Bid element?
    +Photo gallery support. Any integration with other photo galleries out there?
    +How do I create a blog type effect where users can create blog entries w/ comments
    +

Any feature that is not appearing here on vbulletin.com/forum/ is more than likely a hack or plugin available (for free or at a charge) on vbulletin.org and other vbulletin related resources site. Very rarely do we see unique hacks that is custom coded and not shared with other people

However, please note that hacks and plugins are not supported here; as they are developed by other license holders, and not by Jelsoft. You'd have to venture to vbulletin.org for those product's developer to support you on that (or download them).
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X