Lost account info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost account info

Misplaced my aco**** information to login to the membership area. Need top purchase a 3rd license. Who do I need to contact and what informaiton wil they need.

Thanx

Contact us here: http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

How do I get back to look at the support ticket response? Also tried entering my email info when trying to enter the member area and have not received a reply from the system. No rush just would like to make the purchase by end of business day today EST.

Comment

You were sent an email with the link to your ticket. You were also sent another email when we replied.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry, I checked my Yahoo account and my domains support account and there are no emails from here

Comment

If you sent us a ticket, then I guarantee emails were sent to the address you used.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Check your spam mail folder... occationally, I do notice mails that I want end up finding its way there w/o my intervention...
                Best Regards,
                Andy Huang

Comment

Very bizare, Yahoo has put a ton of my incoming emails in to the trash folder. I only checked the Bulk folder. Sigh...

My other email address seems to now have stopped receing emails. Have contacted my hosting provider to find out why.

Replied to the email you sent to my Yahoo account.

Thanx

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X