Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feldon23
    replied
    It is against the license agreement to do "forum hosting" with vBulletin.

Hosted forums are a bad idea because you are rarely able to get a copy of the data even if you offer money.

Leave a comment:

• emerican
    replied
    I have a host, I jsut don't have the money to purchase vBulletin yet...and was wondering if there was a hosting option where i paid them to have vbulletin forum for a month. ipb does it kind of, i don't know.

thanks for the help guys like i said i'll be saving to buy vbulletin!

Leave a comment:

• harmor
    replied
    You can search for free hosts that offer cPanel w/ PHPMyAdmin, PHP, and MySQL.

They are rare but some do exist. You can use one until you get money to buy hosting.

Leave a comment:

• emerican
    replied
    well i guess i'll just have to save up some $$ for a couple months. once i finally buy it i'll drop it in the suggestion forums .

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I can't say for sure but I doubt we will ever be involved in providing a hosting option. It's certainly not something that would happen any time soon. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• emerican
    started a topic Will there ever be hosting?

Will there ever be hosting?

Will there ever be hosting plans by jelsoft for vBulletin. To be honest, I can't afford my own copy right now, and don't know if I want to spend so much money and what could be a hit or miss community. I believe that you guys would make great $$ if you started a $10.00 a month leased vBulletin or something to that effect. If there are sites that do this legally please direct me to them. I don't want pirated software. Thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X