Will there ever be hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there ever be hosting?

Will there ever be hosting plans by jelsoft for vBulletin. To be honest, I can't afford my own copy right now, and don't know if I want to spend so much money and what could be a hit or miss community. I believe that you guys would make great $$ if you started a $10.00 a month leased vBulletin or something to that effect. If there are sites that do this legally please direct me to them. I don't want pirated software. Thanks!

I can't say for sure but I doubt we will ever be involved in providing a hosting option. It's certainly not something that would happen any time soon. Sorry.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

well i guess i'll just have to save up some $$ for a couple months. once i finally buy it i'll drop it in the suggestion forums .

Comment

You can search for free hosts that offer cPanel w/ PHPMyAdmin, PHP, and MySQL.

They are rare but some do exist. You can use one until you get money to buy hosting.

Comment

I have a host, I jsut don't have the money to purchase vBulletin yet...and was wondering if there was a hosting option where i paid them to have vbulletin forum for a month. ipb does it kind of, i don't know.

thanks for the help guys like i said i'll be saving to buy vbulletin!

Comment

It is against the license agreement to do "forum hosting" with vBulletin.

Hosted forums are a bad idea because you are rarely able to get a copy of the data even if you offer money.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X