Php-nuke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php-nuke

im going to purchase a copy of vb sometime next week and just wondering can i integrate php-nukes registration process with vbulletin so when a user registers on my phpnuke site it automatically signs them upto the vbulletin forum

is this possible

Yes it's very possible . I'm doing it right now
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

what versions of phpnuke can it be done with

Comment

For all versions, as far as I'm aware.

However note, I did co-wrote a bridge plugin that's making it all possible. This isn't a stock vBulletin function.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

are these plugins/mods regularly avaliable from vbulletin.org

Comment

ManagerJosh,

I don't think he's going to buy until you post a link to the add-on he will need.

Comment

i need to no whether this is 100% possible and the mods are easily avaliable

we will be moving from phpbb to vbulletin if this is possible as from what ive been told it isnt possible with phpbb which is why were moving to vbulletin if ir can be done

Comment

so, there is also some instructions to do also login integration with postnuke?!

It require to be installed 3 very simple steps that anyone can do without any skills about Php.

w3it.org run version 1.0.0 b of PnvB (Postnuke vBulletin).
                For any answer you can discuss it here
                Last edited by alessio; Mon 27th Aug '07, 10:45am. Reason: bolding my question
                Integrations of any CMS with vBulletin

Comment

we are looking at starting again with the forum anyway and vbulletin is top of the choice list we just need to know whether it can be done and are the mods/scripts/hacks or whatever you need to do this regularly avaliable on the net like from vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                    Yes it's very possible . I'm doing it right now
                    Can you share with us how you integrated nuke with vbulletin? I need to do that too!

Thanks in advance

Comment

Serhat Hocam Benim bir sorunum var
                      Şimdi benim bir Sorunum var Benim sitemde kullandığım forumu http://autocadokulu.net/modules.php?name=Forums beğenmedim ve v-bulletin geçtim http://autocadokulu.net/forum1/ Şimdi Herşeyi ile taşıdık üyeler geldi mesajlarda yalnız sorun gorduğunuz gibi mesajları yazan üyeleri yok sadece mesajlar var .

Bir diğer sorum ? : Şimdi Normal ana sayfamdan http://autocadokulu.net/ girdiğinde üye hem nukeye üyelik hemde v-bultenine üyelik aynı anda yapılabilirmi umarım anlatabilmişimdir.

Comment

Please post in English. Thank you.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ready to be released the bridge also for Nuke vBulletin integration at w3it.org.
                          Last edited by alessio; Mon 27th Aug '07, 10:44am.
                          Integrations of any CMS with vBulletin

Comment

Working...
                          X