Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

owned license for $ 100 instead of $ 160 ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owned license for $ 100 instead of $ 160 ?

Hi.

I intend to purchase a license.

My friends recommend this site (removed) which offers an owned license for $ 100.

this site have many customers who bought a vb license from him before many months and their license still valid and working.

Why should i pay $ 160 when i have the opportunity to pay $ 100 for the same license ?
    Last edited by Boxy; Mon 12 Feb '07, 3:11am. Reason: removed link

Because of the very likely chance that you will be scammed and still don't own a valid license after the purchase?
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

You should read this thread for why NOT to buy it from a third party.
      Best Regards,
      Andy Huang

Comment

That is not an offical vBulletin reseller or distributor. By purchasing your license at vBulletin.com or one of the official distributors you are ensuring you have a legal valid license and of course support.

Comment

If you removed the link because it is a scam site and an illegal how do you explain this site for example (http://www.d3m-vb.net/vb/index.php) bought a license from him and his license is active ?!!!!

Comment

in some countries piracy is not illegal.
            Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

this site also bought an owned license from him for $ 100 and his license still valid.

http://www.alsarem.com/vb/

i need detailed explanation.

Comment

We can not provide you with detailed explanation. Perhaps he is selling them secondhand. He is NOT an official reseller and as per our license agreement reselling is not permitted without our permission.

If you want to run the risk, the risk is all yours. I just strongly suggest and recommend to purchase a license from our web site, avoiding any and all risks of having any problems. http://www.vBulletin.com/order

Comment

If you buy a license from him there are chances he will run away with your money. Whoever told you they bought a license from him could be trying to set you up.

60 dollars more is not much since you know you will definitley walk out with a vbulletin license (owned) and also support.

If you buy from him you may walk out with 100 dollars less in your pocket and no vbulletin license .

MAD

Comment

Just don't.

Comment

The webmaster of the site claims he bought a big quantity of licenses in a less price so he allows himself to sell a license for $ 100.

Is that possible ?

Comment

Originally posted by rami1977 View Post
                        The webmaster of the site claims he bought a big quantity of licenses in a less price so he allows himself to sell a license for $ 100.

Is that possible ?
                        I don't think you should trust him. I know him, and I don't trust him. He might cheat you, and sell you leased license claiming it's owned.
                        $post[signature]

Comment

He is doing this illegally. I do not know why you won't aceept that but this is the OFFICIAL answer on this matter. If you purchase from him you will lose your money and not have a valid license.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X