Converting form IPB 1.2. Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting form IPB 1.2. Possible?

Hi, i would like to buy VB, but i would like to convert my forum from IPB 1.2.
    (194.912 posts, 2.345 users). Will it be possible without loosing anything? Is there a free or paid software to do this?

Yes, that's possible. We offer a free software that does this to our customers.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

with no loss at all? Great!

Comment

Users will have to reset their passwords, and you may need to redo the forum permissions.

Comment

Actually I believe the IPB 1.2 passwords are not encrypted and will import.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I've used and adinistrated a lot of php scripts, and i am an experienced webmaster.
            Will I be able to do the conversion on my own, from within the control panel or by means of the given software, or should I pay an additional fee for this software or fot someone to perform the conversion?

Comment

Based on your experience I doubt you'll have any problems.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X