No announcement yet.

e107 forum and members to vB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Steve said in post #9, if you can provide access to your e107 database please submit a sales ticket here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

I just purchased vbulliten with the intention of converting my e107 0.7.8 users and posts. From reading this post I had thought that would be possible with submitting a sales ticket and providing access to my database. I did just that and the response I recieved was...

We do not have an import service available at this time, but we are available for help and support if you need it.

Is this really true? did I just waste 85$?

Comment

If nothing can be done and the transfer cannot possibly be complete. and upon reading Steve's reply, then i can almost garuntee Jelsoft would be willing to provide you with a full refund.
        Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

Originally posted by almty1 View Post
          I just purchased vbulliten with the intention of converting my e107 0.7.8 users and posts. From reading this post I had thought that would be possible with submitting a sales ticket and providing access to my database. I did just that and the response I recieved was...

We do not have an import service available at this time, but we are available for help and support if you need it.

Is this really true? did I just waste 85$?
          With all due respect there was more to my reply including providing you with the Impex documentation.

Also at no time and nowhere do we state that we provide the actual transfer service. We provide the tools and it's up to you to do the work. As I said we will be available to help with any questions and problems you have.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes information for Impex was provided. But as I understand it my version of e107 will not work with Impex. I guess my questions is why where we directed to create a sales ticket and provide access to my database if none of the actual conversion can be done on your end?

Comment

Maybe because you didn't mention any of that in your ticket. Just a thought.

I have assigned your ticket to Jerry so he can take a look at the data.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X