X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzy99 View Post
    I've done that and posted in the other forum too now. Are you saying i'm still showing as unlicensed ?
    He wouldn't know and the fact the you posted in the import forum (which I've already answered) means you are showing up as licensed:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218457

Leave a comment:

• dizzy99
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
    The support staff is seeing you as unlicensed. You need to make sure your email address is in one of those boxes within the members area.
    I've done that and posted in the other forum too now. Are you saying i'm still showing as unlicensed ?

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    The support staff is seeing you as unlicensed. You need to make sure your email address is in one of those boxes within the members area.

Leave a comment:

• dizzy99
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Wow i never expected a response like that. Guess Vbulletin has changed since i was last here.

Anyway i clicked that box and my license was already in there as well as my password, having just downloaded the package (as stated above). Is there anything else i need do ?

However you still didn't answer my question. Is there support for conversion 4.7 of Drupal , should i renew my license (set to expire in March) ?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Then he needs to contact us.

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales

Leave a comment:

• Garamond
    replied
    Hey Steve, he already said he lost his username and passord. Give him a slack.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Leave a comment:

• dizzy99
    started a topic Drupal 7.4 conversion

Drupal 7.4 conversion

Well i still have a vbulletin license (Provided to admins on request) that is due for renewal in March and tried to post this in the impex forum but, forgetting my username and password, am forced to create a new account and post here.

I've downloaded the new vbulletin and impex and went to convert my drupal 4.7 forums to vbulletin (deciding whether to make the switch). However the impex only supports 4.6, so being brave (and on a test server) i gave it a go.

Users came over (although their passwords no longer work) and message come over too (apart from the first post in each forum which was oddly blank). Also, as i was using TinyMCE i had HTML in quite a few of my posts.

I'm convinced my issues relate to 4.6 and not 4.7 of drupal on import so is there a 4.7 i missed or plans to create a 4.7 impex import ?

I may be able to convert to phpbb and then to vbulletin (done this with a phpnuke in the past) but would prefer a more out of the box solution.

Looking for a quick answer as if theres no way of converting its unlikely i'll renew my license and stick where i am.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dizzy99; Wed 31 Jan '07, 12:01pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X