Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB integration

Hello,
    Not sure where else to put this question so I will post it here despite already owning a VB license for a while now.

I'm wondering which integration software/plugin/hack (or whatever term you like to use) is best for VB + Joomla!

I currently am considering either "BBpixel" or "vBulletin Duo-Sync" by Elearningforce. However their websites lack details on exactly how much integration they provide, as well as mentioning any drawbacks there might be. Their email support is also lacking (answering my questions with a link to their website which is already lacking information, which is the reason i emailed them - endless loop). and their forums are hardly as active as this one. Based on their support i usually wouldn't bother with them but they seem to be the only good ones out there so i do not have much choice.

The main thing i would like to know is the level of integration, for example, is it nothing more than an expensive single login hack, or does it also synchronize user groups, profile info, avatars (if there are any in joomla!) as well as being able to use user groups from VB to setup permissions on joomla! (who can view what and who can add content).

Well thanks in advance and just let me know if you need more specification on my question.

edit:
    Actually i just stumbled upon vbportal and its looking promising, with a nice detailed list of everything it does and it looks like it can do most of what i was going to do with joomla! anyways.
    Last edited by osayidan; Wed 17 Jan '07, 1:51pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X