No announcement yet.

How to maintain my custom skin updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to maintain my custom skin updated?

Well, my question is: Where I can see a full list of all changes of skin in each new vBulletin version?

Because the required revert action always loses my custom work.

I need a detailed list and not only the poor information like in announced topics. I will update manually to still my custom skin fully up date.

Thank you!

Each announcement thread displays which templates have been updated. The exact changes aren't listed anywhere.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
      The exact changes aren't listed anywhere.
      Why not?

How to maintain my custom skin updated?

Remade the skin on each new version is very sucks. Where is the professionalism?

Comment

Only changed templates need to be updated.
        You can also use the template comparison tool in your Style Manager to view the changes, and help you upgrade your style.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Please post in the support forums if you need support, as this is presales forum.

Each template have two options, revert, and view original.

You can use the view original feature to compare with your current template, and either manually track down the difference, and update as needed or drop them into something like ExamDiff; which will then tell you all the differences that you'd need to change.
          Best Regards,
          Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X