trying to buy another vb license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floris View Post
    Are they all from the same type? Did you order them from the members' area? If so, start a support ticket and we can look into this.
    It just hit me. Some of my owned licenses have expired. Does that affect the "total count" of licenses applied toward the bulk prices?

Comment

No it does not.

Comment

I am having this issue as well trying to upgrade my license. Would like to upgrade to 3.6X asap but am being blocked via paypal. Any other elecetronic payment options?

-sean

Comment

Both WorldPay and MetaCharge are credit card processors.

Comment

Is the PayPal issue fixed yet?

Comment

I'm not sure as I haven't purchased any licenses recently, but it wouldn't hurt to try again with PayPal and report back here your findings.
              The Relationship Forum
              The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

"We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com."

I am receiving the following error above as well. I am trying to buy VB for the first time, I really need it for my website.

Comment

Guess I'll wait to buy mine then. :/

Comment

There is an issue on paypals end and they are working to resolve it. All other order methods are still working.

Comment

Will there be some sort of announcement when the Paypal payment method is confirmed to be fixed on their end? I suppose it doesn't matter, I'm just curious.

Comment

I have not yet heard from PayPal myself, nor did I hear from the vbcom staff that it has been fixed yet. So I can only assume PayPal still has issues with this

Comment

Your not the only ones affected by this vBulletin® , Some of the people trying to pay via Paypal for my hosting are also getting this.

But my Helpdesk is full of questions asking why its not working, but I've checked, there is nothing wrong with my email address, well another thing to add to paypal's reputation.

So Basically people, its not vBulletin's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                            Your not the only ones affected by this vBulletin® , Some of the people trying to pay via Paypal for my hosting are also getting this.

But my Helpdesk is full of questions asking why its not working, but I've checked, there is nothing wrong with my email address, well another thing to add to paypal's reputation.

So Basically people, its not vBulletin's fault.
                            This is out of our hands indeed. Apologies to anybody who desires to purchase another license using paypal. Please hold off for a bit longer, or use one of the alternative payment methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                              This is out of our hands indeed. Apologies to anybody who desires to purchase another license using paypal. Please hold off for a bit longer, or use one of the alternative payment methods.
                              Tried to use Metacharge and the damned system keeps telling me that some sort of fraud protection has kicked in and won't let me use my debit card. Paypal of course is giving me the error about an address not being on file.

I've been trying to get a second license to use on another forum project to no avail. This is quite frustrating!!!

At this point I'm very tempted to just reuse my existing vB license to get the second forum up and running and as soon as this PayPal mess is fixed, I'll buy the second license. Is Jelsoft going to throw a fit over this given the circumstances???

Comment

As some of you are aware, using PayPal to make payments is proving difficult for some customers. PayPal had assured us that the problem would be resolved on Friday. Clearly that has not been the case and today they "working on the problem".

This problem is not affecting all PayPal purchases, only a minority, for which we apologise. Please consider using an alternate payment processor (Metacharge or Worldpay) and be assured of our best efforts to have PayPal rectify the problem...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X