Payment Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Failed

Hi I keep getting payment failed when i try to buy but other then the attempts today to purchase vbulletin i havent had any luck.

any advice would be great, i kinda need to sort it quickly as a full demonstration is required and being based in the Uk calling the office isnt a choice

exact message:

Payment Failed Our fraud control system has detected repeated failed payment attempts. If you are having difficulty making a genuine purchase please contact the supplier directly, who will be happy to assist you. You may also wish to contact your card issuer to verify your account status.
    Last edited by Tyreal2012; Fri 12 Jan '07, 1:59am.

Hi

It would be easiest to use one of the alternate payment methods.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

thanks for the reply, but another payment option isnt available to us.

its either credit card or nothing. the downside is we need this today to set up for a clients meeting (whom the board is for)

Comment

There are multiple Credit Card payment options, you can pay either by WorldPay, MetaCharge or PayPal using your credit card.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

Hello, I Purchased this software using paypal, in Feb last year if you try to use paypal you will need to get your paypal account verified, Other than that, paypal is the best way to pay.

Comment

Actually, that's dependant on the country you order from. PayPal requires that your account is verified in some countries, in some it doesn't have to be, and in the US you can pay directly, without actually having a PayPal account, as far as I know.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
              Actually, that's dependant on the country you order from. PayPal requires that your account is verified in some countries, in some it doesn't have to be, and in the US you can pay directly, without actually having a PayPal account, as far as I know.
              From what he said his in UK and so am I so thats how I know

Comment

sorted now thankyou everyone

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X